Monday, November 01, 2010

Blog break

Been away for a while, is it time to return?

To be honest, I'm at a loss to do with this blog.

Should it be a diary? I'm redecorating my house at the moment, there are many light hearted anecdotes about choosing different shades of white for the living room, gay furniture designers on King's Road, and my DIY laminate flooring mishaps.

Or should it be cultural commentary? I recently finished Balzac's Eugeine Grandet and saw Sawako Decides and Dear Doctor at the BFI Film Festival. I could scribble down some notes perhaps?

Or my casual observations, the daily banalities of my office, the regular train ride to work, the lunch at my desk, and the lost conversations with friends, colleagues and loved ones?

Let me think, and then I'll decide.

No comments: